Department of Biological Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203
|Ph.D.||Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of North Texas, 2012-Present|
|MBA||International Business, Texas A&M International University, 2011|
|B.S.||Bio-pharmaceutical chemist, Autonomous University of Coahuila, 2004|
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C., Curtis, I.S., McQualter, R., Huynh, J., Van Amerongen, A. Van, Reyes-Diaz, J.I., Nava-Becerril, R.M., Pina-Escutia, J.L., Arzate-Fernandez, A.M. and Brumbley, S.M. (2015). Development of Agave as an integrated bio-factory for biofuel, bioenergy and high profit bioproducts. In Vitro Biology Meeting, Tucson, Arizona. May 30-June 3. (Accepted).
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C. (2014). Synthesis of Polyhydroxyalkanoates in plant peroxisomes. Autonomous University in the State of Mexico, Toluca, Mexico. November 27, 2014.
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C., Singh, V. and Brumbley, S.M. (2013). Phenotype studies and metabolic networks that reveal the effect of PHA production in plants. North Texas Life Science Research Symposium, Fort Worth, Texas. November 2, 2013.
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C., Singh, V. and Brumbley, S.M. (2013). Transgenic Plants as a source of novel materials. The annual Southern Section of the American Society of Plant Biologists (SS-ASPB), Little Rock, Arkansas. April 6-8, 2013.
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C., Singh, V. and Brumbley, S.M. (2013). Transgenic Plants as a source of novel materials. University of North Texas Graduate Research day, Denton, Texas. April 20, 2013.
- Gonzalez-Villarreal, C., Singh, V. and Brumbley, S.M. (2012). Developing novel approaches for plant based bio-products. The BioEnvironmental and Degradable Polymer Society (BEPS) 20th Annual Conference, Silver and Golden Eagle Suites, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas. September 18-21, 2012.