The following .pdf forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed. You can download Acrobat Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- Department of Biological Sciences Application (.pdf)
- Department of Biological Sciences Application Data Sheet (.pdf)
- Form Letters of Recommendation (.pdf)
- Teaching Assistantship/Scholarship Application (.pdf)
- Scholarship Renewal Form (.docx)
- Teaching Assistantship Information Form (.pdf)
- Designation of Graduate Committee (.pdf)
- Master's Degree Plan (.pdf)
- Ph.D. Degree Plan (.pdf)
- Degree Plan Change Form
- Graduate Research Proposal (.pdf)
- Employment Waiver Request
- Written Examination Form
- Summer Teaching Assistantship Criteria- 2019
- Summer Employment Request- 2019
- Biology Graduate Leave Request Form - To be turned in along with TBA if traveling for a University related event. Also when traveling off campus during a non-holiday break (personal). (Required if you are a TA, RA or GSA)
- Travel Budget Authorization Form (TBA) - Filed with Travel Coordinator (Emma, Morgan or Crystal) 2 weeks before scheduled travel date.
- International Travel- It is mandatory for you to register ALL University related, international travel with UNT's Office of Risk Management. Please read each page carefully. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with vital information on what to do in the event of an emergency. Please attach a copy of the Risk Management Email to your TBA and submit to your Travel Coordinator ( Emma, Crystal or Morgan).
- Receipt Affidavit- Complete this form and submit to Travel Coordinator, if you lose your itemized purchase receipt. This form along with receipts are due to the Travel Coordinator 72 hours after your return.
If you are traveling for the first time, please see the following Travel Coordinators, in your Department, for assistance: Emma in Life Science A210 (Biology); Crystal Garrett-McEwen Life Science B128 (BioDiscovery Institute); Morgan Anderson ENV215 (Environmental Sciences); Becky Petrusky EESAT 215 (IAS)