Dr. Barney Venables teaches classes in the following subjects: Environmental Chemistry, Techniques in Environmental Analysis, Contemporary Topics in Biology, and Contemporary Topics in Environmental Science and Ecology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biology, University of North Texas
- Master of Science, Biology, Baylor University
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Baylor University
- Bioconcentration potential of ibuprofen in fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) and channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus). Arch. Env. Chem. and Toxicol. (2010).
- Early life stage toxicity of selected pharmaceuticals to the fathead minnow, Pimephales promelas. Arch. Env. Chem. and Toxicol. (2010).
- Lauroylethanolamide is a potent competitive inhibitor of lypoxygenase activity. FEBS Letters, (2010).