UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Roberts' research interests include environmental toxicology and risk assessment.
Dr. Aaron Roberts teaches classes in the following subjects: Environmental Science and Molecular Toxicology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Zoology, Miami University
- Master of Science, Zoology, Miami University
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, University of Missouri
- LA-ICP-MS colocalization of mercury and immune response in wild fish. (2011) Environ Sci Tech.
- Effects of multiwalled carbon nanotubes on daphnid growth and reproduction. (2011) Ecotox Environ Safety.
- Assessment of mercury biomagnification in a subtropical freshwater ecosystem (Caddo Lake, Texas/Louisiana, USA) (2011) Environ Toxicol Chem. 30:1153-1162.