Dr. Rudi Thompson teaches classes in the following subjects: Biology for Educators, Research Methods for Secondary Science Instruction, and Environmental Science.
- Ed.D. Curriculum and Instruction, UNT
- Master of Science, Counseling and Human Development, UNT
- Bachelor of Science, Secondary Biology, SMSU
- Assessing the Degree of Integrated Learner-Centered Instruction on Student Outcomes in a Large Non-Major Environmental Science Course , (2012).
- Fracking vs. Faucets: Balancing Energy Needs and Water Sustainability at Urban Frontiers, (2012).
- Design and Implementation of a Data Driven Water Conservation Program, (2011).