Executive Director of UNT Quail and Assistant Professor
UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Reyna is the Executive Director of UNT Quail, an integrative quail research program that fosters sustainable quail populations through innovative research, conservation, and education.
Dr. Reyna's research interests are in conservation physiology, conservation genetics, wildlife ecology, and wildlife population dynamics.
- Ph.D. Biology, Developmental Physiology, University of North Texas
- Master of Science, Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science, Wildlife Biology, Tarleton State University
- Associate of Science, Nuclear Science, Georgia Military College
- Upper lethal temperatures of northern bobwhite embryos and the thermal properties of their eggs (2012).
- The Texas Quail Index: Evaluating Predictors of Northern Bobwhite Productivity and Abundance using Citizen Science (2012)
- What's a quail worth? Assessing the Expenditure Patterns of Quail Hunters in Texas (2012)