Dr. Jeff Johnson teaches classes in the following subjects: Biological Resource Conservation and Management, Contemporary Topics in Biology, Principles of Evolution, and Contemporary Topics in Environmental Science and Ecology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Science, Zoology/Entomology, North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Drury University, Springfield, MO
- The history and range expansion of peregrine falcons in the Thule area, Northwest Greenland (2013)
- Timing of breeding and offspring number covary with plumage colour among Gyrfalcons Falco rusticolus (2013)
- Genetics of plumage color in the gyrfalcon (Falco rusticolus): analysis of the melanocortin-1 receptor gene (2012)