Regents Professor and Director of the Center for Network Neuroscience
UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Gross's research interests include neurobiology and the nervous system.
Dr. Guenter Gross teaches courses over Animal Physiology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Neurophysiology and Biophysics, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Physics, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, N.J.
- Acute Quantification of Cisplatin Toxicity and Protection by D-Methionine (2012)
- D-methionine protects against cisplatin-induced neurotoxicity in cortical networks (2012)
- Bioelectronic Screening in Vitro (Book chapters, 2012)