Dr. Dan Kunz teaches classes in the following subjects: Microbiology, Bacterial Diversity and Physiology, and Advanced Metabolism.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Microbiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Master of Arts, Biology/Chemistry, Southwest Texas State University
- Bachelor of Science Biology/Chemistry, Southwest Texas State University
- Bacterial cyanide oxygenase is a suite of enzymes catalyzing the scavenging and adventitious utilization of cyanide as a nitrogenous growth substrate (2005).
- Enzymatic assimilation of cyanide in Pseudomonas fluroescens NCIMB 11764 proceeds via pterin-dependent oxygenolytic cleavage to formate and ammonia. (2004).
- The transcriptional regulator AlgR controls cyanide production in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. (2004).