UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Wright's research interests include plant cell biology and cell division.
Dr. Amanda Wright teaches classes in the following subjects: Cell Biology and Principles of Biology I
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biology, Harvard University
- Master of Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, Texas Tech University
- SID-5 is an endosome-associated protein required for efficient systemic RNAi in C. elegans, (2012)
- discordia and alternative discordia1 function redundantly at the cortical division site to promote PPB formation and orient division planes in maize. Plant Cell. 21(1): 234-247, (2009).
- Division plane control in plants: new players in the band. Trends Cell Biol. 19(4): 180-188, (2009).