What is a degree audit?
A degree audit is an automated checklist of your degree requirements. It is automatically updated when you complete or enroll in a course. It lists all requirements needed for your specific degree/major/minor including certification requirements.
How do I get a degree audit?
You can use UNT's online degree audit system. This interactive tool will help you stay on track for graduation and prepare you for advising appointments. You can also see which courses you would have to take for different majors and minors.
How to run an interactive degree audit:
Log into my.unt.edu using your EUID and password (the same as Blackboard).
- Go to your Student Center/Register and select "My Academics" (to the left of your class schedule) under the Academics menu.
- Under "My Academics" you will be able to view your UNT degree audit. Select "Run Audit."
- The online degree audit request page will show your major program. Select "Go" to the right of the degree/major to process your interactive audit.
- After your online degree audit completes running the Go button will turn grey. Select the "View Audit" button to view the degree audit.
- If the degree audit that appears is not for your major, please print the audit regardless. Your advisor will address the situation during your scheduled appointment.