Dr. Richard Sinclair teaches classes over Honors Principles of Biology I.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physiology and Biophysics, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Oklahoma City University
- The Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science: An Experiment in Early Admissions, pp 318-320. Proceedings of the Eighth National Technological Literacy Conference, Arlington, Virginia, January 15-17, 1993. Bloomington, IN: ERIC Clearinghouse for Social Studies/Social Science Education, 443 pp., (1993).
- Size-Dependent Responsivity of Isolated Canine Coronary Arteries to Endogenous Vasoactive Substances
FASEB J. 7:A316, 1993.
- Introducing Osteopathic Medicine to Minority Students pp 1-12, Proceedings of the 1992 Annual Meeting of the National Center for the Advancement of Blacks in the Health Professions. Detroit, MI, (1992).