Professor, Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Director
UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Jagadeeswaran's research interests include the genetics of blood disease, thrombosis and thrombopoiesis.
Dr. Pudur Jagadeeswaran teaches classes in the following subjects: Medical Genetics and Genetic Counseling and Nature News and Views.
- Doctor of Philosophy Biochemistry Indian Institute of Science, India
- Master of Science Biochemistry University of Madras, India
- Bachelor of Science Chemistry Sri Venkateswara University, India
- Microarray analysis of prothrombin knockdown in zebrafish embryos. Blood Cells Molecules and Diseases (2009)
- Trypsins in Fish Water Play a Role in Primary Hemostasis. In Zebrafish Development and Genetics, Madison, p353. (2008)
- Effect of tilting on zebrafish: Creation of hypoxic conditions. In Zebrafish Development and Genetics, Madison, p621. (2008)