UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Padilla's research interests include developmental genetics and cell cycle regulation.
Dr. Pam Padilla teaches classes in the following subjects: Stress physiology, Genetics, and Eukaryotic Genetics
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biology/Molecular Genetics, University of New Mexico
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of New Mexico
- Environmental and Genetic Preconditioning for Long-Term Anoxia Responses Requires AMPK in Caenorhabditis elegans (2011).
- NPP-16/Nup50 Function and CDK-1 Inactivation Are Associated with Anoxia-induced Prophase Arrest in Caenorhabditis elegans (2010).
- A reduction in ovulation or the male sex phenotype increases long-term anoxia survival in a daf-16 independent manner in Caenorhabditis elegans . (2009, first published Dec. 2, 2008- Epub ahead of print)