Dr. Michael Hedrick teaches classes principles of biology II.
- Doctor of Philosophy in control of air-breathing in the bowfin, Amia calva, University of British Columbia
- Master of Science in cardiovascular oxygen transport in vertebrates, Portland State University
- Bachelor of Science, Lewis and Clark College
- A comparative meta-analysis of maximal aerobic metabolism of vertebrates: implications for respiratory and cardiovascular limits to gas exchange (2013)
- Evidence for rhombomeric organization of multiple respiratory oscillators during development in the bullfrog brainstem (2013)
- Accepted/In-press: Evolutionary implications of the distribution and variation of the skeletal muscles of the anuran lymphatic system (2013)