UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Lee Hughes's research interests include microbiology and science education.
Dr. Lee Hughes teaches classes in the following subjects: Microbiology, Principles of Biology I, Introductory Biology Research Laboratory I and Careers in the Life Sciences,
- Doctor of Philosophy, Microbiology, University of North Texas
- Master of Science, Biology University of North Texas
- Bachelor of Arts, (University Honors), English, Minor: Spanish, University of North Texas
- Nucleotide Building Activity. Online learning object published in the ASM MicrobeLibrary (www.microbelibrary.org). American Society for Microbiology (2008)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction. Online learning object published in the ASM MicrobeLibrary (www.microlibrary.org). (2008)
- Student Assessment of a Blended-Format Biology Course. In Abstracts of the 2008 American Society for Microbiology Conference for Undergraduate Educators.American Society for Microbiology.