University Distinguished Research Professor
UNT Faculty Profile:
Dr. Jyoti Shah teaches classes in the following subjects: Biological Sciences Seminar Series, Principles of Biology II, and Contemporary Topics in Biology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biology, University of Notre Dame
- Master of Science, Microbiology, University of Bombay
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology, University of Bombay
- Direct infusion mass spectrometry of oxylipin-containing Arabidopsis thaliana membrane lipids reveals varied patterns in different stress responses, (2012).
- Salicylic acid regulates basal resistance to Fusarium head blight in wheat, (2012).
- Biochemical and molecular-genetic characterization of the Arabidopsis thaliana SFD1-encoded dihydroxyacetone phosphate reductase, (2012) .