Dr. Ione Hunt Von Herbing teaches classes in the following subjects: Contemporary Topics in Biology, Marine Biology, and Developmental Biology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
- Master of Science, Oceanography, McGill University, Montreal, PQ
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (Honours), Queen’s University, Kingston Ont.
- Accepted/In-press: Environmental Sustainability Science in Mexico: A Case Study of Rainbow Trout Culture and Water Quality at High Altitude (2012)
- The effects of environmental and genetic factors on energetic balance throughout development in fishes (2011)
- Genetically Engineered Probiotics for PKU Treatment (2013)