Dr. Duane Huggett teaches classes in the following subjects: Environmental Science, Pharmacology, Fundamentals of Aquatic Toxicology, and Contemporary Topics in Biology.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Pharmacology and Toxicology University of Mississippi
- Master of Science, Biological Sciences, University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Biology Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- The value of repeating studies and multiple controls: Repeated 28-day growth studies of rainbow trout exposed to clofibric acid. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (2009)
- Cardiovascular pharmaceutical uptake from water into trout plasma in vivo: Changes in biometry and growth. Aquatic Toxicology (2008)
- Risk Assessment Considerations for Veterinary Medicines in Aquatic Ecosystems. In. J.Coats (ed) ACS Symposium: Veterinary Drugs in the Environment. Book chapters